[ROM] [Liquid.4.2.2]BC4.JB.ROM.v1.0-R3Ds

TheAx78

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll give it a try. I really like the customization. I did lose my Bluetooth again. Thought I had that figured out. Will try again. I've been back on stock for a day or so because of it, but will switch back tonight and play some more.

TheAx78

Reaction score
OK, so I have figured out the Bluetooth issue. It's something to do with the Bluetooth share app. If I stop and restart it, Bluetooth works. For a little while at least. No idea why, it's annoying, but I like this ROM, and I can fix it before I use it, if I must. I couldn't find the deep sleep settings. I just saw that listed in the performance settings, but no way to change it. Is there something else I have to set up first?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
OK, so I have figured out the Bluetooth issue. It's something to do with the Bluetooth share app. If I stop and restart it, Bluetooth works. For a little while at least. No idea why, it's annoying, but I like this ROM, and I can fix it before I use it, if I must. I couldn't find the deep sleep settings. I just saw that listed in the performance settings, but no way to change it. Is there something else I have to set up first?

There's no setting for deep sleep, just grant super user permissions to performance control, and pick a governor and scheduler

4low4fun

Reaction score
Try clearing cache, dalvik, and fixing permissions. OtherwiseTry reflashing,

In had just installed. Set up rom slot 3 for the first time. So I had done a FDR. Wiped cache and dalvik. Flashed rom them flashed gapps on top of it. I'll try again bit the rom boots and runs flawlessly. Just no darn data! Lol

Reaction score
The smiley faces show up as just a blue dot. Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

Sent from Maximized R3D Liquid 4.2.2

Reaction score
In had just installed. Set up rom slot 3 for the first time. So I had done a FDR. Wiped cache and dalvik. Flashed rom them flashed gapps on top of it. I'll try again bit the rom boots and runs flawlessly. Just no darn data! Lol

I started having the same issue except it happened when i started using certain apps. The browser and Tapatalk it works fine. YouTube and Facebook it goes on and off

Sent from Maximized FlyingPlatyRazrJellyRaptor

GroulZer

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to this forum as I just found it from looking on Google for ROMs that were running 4.2.2. The screenshots and the features for this ROM look good so I want to try it out. But I'm stuck on these GAPPS... Which file(s) do I choose from each of the sets? From the OP it seems that I'm only supposed to flash one file from each of the GAPPS links but I can't tell which ones I need from the file names. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you! B)

joezek

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to this forum as I just found it from looking on Google for ROMs that were running 4.2.2. The screenshots and the features for this ROM look good so I want to try it out. But I'm stuck on these GAPPS... Which file(s) do I choose from each of the sets? From the OP it seems that I'm only supposed to flash one file from each of the GAPPS links but I can't tell which ones I need from the file names. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you! B)

I have the same exact problem. The GAPPS link takes you to a site with 3 or 4 files, all different sizes. I have no clue which file is GAPPS 1. -or is it all of them?

JOE

TheBrownHornet

Reaction score
Is there a video on YouTube that will teach me how to do this in detail, I don't want to brick my phone and also I want to know do I have to have my phone rooted before I install safestrap?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

zippow

Reaction score
can not get root plz advise some one

i install rom flash it just stops i guess i do not have addmin on the phone

apl3

Reaction score
Hello I just got a replacement phone which is running 4.1.2. I have rooted it etc. Question is when I install this rom it says I am now running android 4.2.2. Are they both compatible? Thanks.

Claps1775

Reaction score
I loved your rom before JB was out. I ran that rom for a long time. Glad to see this one. Has been to long since I been back to this site. I had to Droid 1 lol. Downloading and then to install. R3D your okay.