[ROM] [SENSELESS-1.01.1520.0 MR4] iKReaM.3.0.EL.NiNO.FINAL.ROM-R3Ds

kriswagner

Reaction score
First boot?

Hey there... First thanks for the new ROM, I was pretty bummed because TBolt used to get ROM's all the time but they seem to be tapering off so I’m excited to see this out.

My question is really how long should the 1st boot be after install (full wipe)? I've ROM'd my phone many many times and I know the 1st boot can take some time but this has been hanging for about 10ish mins. I bulled the battery and it looks like the same thing.

Thanks agian
Kris

kriswagner

Reaction score
Hey there... First thanks for the new ROM, I was pretty bummed because TBolt used to get ROM's all the time but they seem to be tapering off so I’m excited to see this out.

My question is really how long should the 1st boot be after install (full wipe)? I've ROM'd my phone many many times and I know the 1st boot can take some time but this has been hanging for about 10ish mins. I bulled the battery and it looks like the same thing.

Thanks agian
Kris

Sorry false alarm, I wiped and installed and the bule splash is spinning now. Thanks

JTAC

Reaction score
Been trying to flash any of this developer's ROMs. Every time I do so.
.in CWM, I always get installation aborted. Any suggestions?

jmonty

Reaction score
Did this rom have any issues from a Verizon update? I have it downloaded but now need to get it to the SD card

jmonty

Reaction score
hmmmm... you're right. i got much better speeds there... now i got 2 more questions lol Im looking for the bluetooth widget that allows you to quickly toggle bluetooth off and on... cant seem to find it. also wondering if there's a way to put the 4 shortcuts on the lockscreen (phone, sms, mail, camera)

Anything on the above questions?

jmonty

Reaction score
So far so good this thing is sweet!!!!

One question I have seems the spell check/ dictionary when emailing or texting is not working.
?

jmonty

Reaction score
I have found a little bug. I received a voicemail and cannot seem to get the notification to go away. I ran across this in other ROMs but when I restarted my phone it usually goes away, with this ROM it doesn't. Any ideas what to do?

PS - This ROM has extended my battery life on WIFI by 5-6 hours, and on 3g by 4-5 hours! I haven't tried an all day 4G yet. LOVE IT!!

EDIT: I get about 4 extra hours of battery life on 4G with this ROM than I do/have with any other ROM. It's simply spectacular!!

Looks to be fixed as the VM notification went away on mine after I deleted it!

This is a sweet ROM nice work!

soccerdude77

Reaction score
I need help please, please. Here is the situation. I upgraded my thunderbolt for a rezound and I sold my thunderbolt to a friend. On my thunderbolt, I had this ROM installed. I had even reinstalled it so that all he had to do was just drop in his SIM card but lo and behold he didn't remember what I told him. He went and and did a reset on the phone and erased all the SD card contents. Now he is stuck on the startup screen right after the white HTC startup screen.

Can anyone tell me what to do to get the phone working properly again please? Is it bad, is fixable? Anyone?

Thank you.

jmonty

Reaction score
I need help please, please. Here is the situation. I upgraded my thunderbolt for a rezound and I sold my thunderbolt to a friend. On my thunderbolt, I had this ROM installed. I had even reinstalled it so that all he had to do was just drop in his SIM card but lo and behold he didn't remember what I told him. He went and and did a reset on the phone and erased all the SD card contents. Now he is stuck on the startup screen right after the white HTC startup screen.

Can anyone tell me what to do to get the phone working properly again please? Is it bad, is fixable? Anyone?

Thank you.

I think you should be able to boot in recovery and then flash a ROM on? It could be the same one or a new one

ivanjb

Reaction score
Hello everyone im new to the forums and barely decided to root my thunderbolt. This is the best rom i have found so far but the only problem i have its that i can't open the Pandora app it force closes! Any solutions to this?

alextrite

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know a kernel that works with this rom? I can't stand stock kernels. I've tried ziggys and imoseyon but after the bootloader I just get stuck at a black screen.