Sprint selling the Galaxy Nexus with 4.0.4

OP
GalaxyFlatulence
Reaction score
You really think its the majority? That would be surprising to me.

he must be referring to european owners with GSM phones who got the OTA 4.0.4 update recently. not sure why he's bringing that up, as here in the US, the vast majority of GN owners haven't rooted.

Last edited:

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
he must be referring to european owners with GSM phones who got the OTA 4.0.4 update recently. not sure why he's bringing that up, as here in the US, the vast majority of GN owners haven't rooted.
Count me as one of the non rooted,and waiting on offical update from VZW.This is gonna be a heck of an update.(useing a little faith here guys) :)

condor12

Reaction score
With the justice department approving googles buyout of motorola we're probably screwed as far a being a nexus device. And vzw is already on that bandwagon. I love my nexus, hope for an ota soon, that might be all we get.
Chet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
GalaxyFlatulence
Reaction score
With the justice department approving googles buyout of motorola we're probably screwed as far a being a nexus device. And vzw is already on that bandwagon. I love my nexus, hope for an ota soon, that might be all we get.
Chet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

doubtful one has anything to do with the other. google's publicly stated they're buying moto for it's patents (moto has a butt ton of patents), and rumor has it will quickly sell it...

gernerttl

Reaction score
doubtful one has anything to do with the other. google's publicly stated they're buying moto for it's patents (moto has a butt ton of patents), and rumor has it will quickly sell it...

So. Exactly how big is a "butt ton"? Is it bigger or smaller than a "crap load"? :biggrin:

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've had so few problems with the Nexus I can easily wait for an official update.

Better than Motorola with their phone of the month. Talk about quick life cycles.