Spotlight Member of the Week: Cereal Killer

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
He is another member who is always willing to help some one out. I did not realize how much he knew about this thing. Seen him on the irc chat helping people make themes, yet he still have not made my 49ers theme yet:icon_ nono2:.
He continues to exemplify what this community is all about. When we thought about names for this week, it was unanimous that ck exemplifies what being a spotlight member is. Continue your work in the community.... and I am still waiting on my 49ers sapphire 1.0 theme:icon_ peace:.

128124895355578157.gif

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm blushing : )

Thanks everyone and thank you pilotcharles the raider fan.

Sent from my Droid

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Seems like only yesterday when I joined DF and CK was there to welcome me and help me out. He's definitely a wonderful asset to this community!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is another member who is always willing to help some one out. I did not realize how much he knew about this thing. Seen him on the irc chat helping people make themes, yet he still have not made my 49ers theme yet:icon_ nono2:.
He continues to exemplify what this community is all about. When we thought about names for this week, it was unanimous that ck exemplifies what being a spotlight member is. Continue your work in the community.... and I am still waiting on my 49ers sapphire 1.0 theme:icon_ peace:.

128124895355578157.gif
So, if I'm reading between the lines, bottom line is you want him to create a 49ers theme for your phone, and you're making him a Spotlight Member of the Week, hoping this will convince him to make this for you.

Just kidding, sort of, because I'm waiting for CK to create a Pittsburgh Steelers theme for Sapphire 1.0. :icon_ banana:

CK is a great guy and a good person behind the scenes to work with in the Mod Forums - thanks CK!