Speculations For Google's Even Tomorrow

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Speculations For Google's Event Tomorrow

Speculations are already circulating about what we will see at Google's event tomorrow. According to 'Android and Me', their source says the 'Web-based' Android Market is finally finished and shall be launched tomorrow alongside Honeycomb. This makes sense because on the regular Web, the Market would be easier to use for those that don’t always want to browse the available applications from their phone, and also makes it easier to find apps. Other rumors indicate that another headline making feature, 'Google Music', might be the other highlight for the show tomorrow and may be launched soon.

How does this stuff sound to you? Google's show will tell us in just 24 hours...

Source (Google Music and web-based Android Market could be announced tomorrow -- Engadget)

marcfogel

Reaction score
I would settle for a reliable market.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
could all the problems people have been experiencing with the market tonight be an indication that maybe Google is working on the market, prepping for something?? hmmmmmm.......

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
could all the problems people have been experiencing with the market tonight be an indication that maybe Google is working on the market, prepping for something?? hmmmmmm.......

i like this thinking... :icon_ banana:

DroiDon

Reaction score
also, wtf is the screenshot from a mac? lol

In my opinion, they wanted to show that you can stream your music via Google Music even if you had it loaded in a competitors propriatary music program. If thats the case, might as well do the whole presentation on the Mac since the Market is browser based.

Reaction score
What time is the event?

...anyone?

1 PM. You can catch the live stream on youtube.

PS Everyone mark my words, google music WILL be announced at this event. Proof? If you downloaded the honeycomb music player you will have seen that they have now changed the music icon to a gold speaker. Its the same color music icon of whats on the XOOM and this new player has the streaming functionality built in.

tb110895

Reaction score
To add on to that, if you downloaded the new music player, go to "my accounts" and click your google account and you will see a check box to sync your music

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App