Someone PLZ HELP

mjrogers

Reaction score
I am running Liberty 1.5 attempted to go back to stock by using sbf .340. I used rsdlite 4.9 everything went fine until it rebooted and is no stuck in boot animation and I cannot do anything because the phone will not power off. Any HELP will be greatly appreciated

Edit: Attempted battery pull but still gets stuck in the boot animation

Last edited:
OP
M

mjrogers

Reaction score
I cannot get it into anything. Tried using another sbf file that I found on, I belive, the droid x forums, supposedly the verizon/motorola update tried to use that one in rsd lite 4.9 and it failed and now my phone is not doing anything. Trying to get it charged now to see if there is anything that I can do becuase I got it to come on but is said that the battery was bad and I think it said corrupt file...it flashed on and off so quick I really could not see what it said. I think I really messed up my phone now and my wife is going to kill me.....:(

Edit: Finally got it to go to bootloader it says:
Bootloader
Code Corrupt
Battery Low
Cannnot Program

Last edited:
OP
M

mjrogers

Reaction score
Ok I will try that and see if I can get it to work. I am a total noob at this stuff and to tell the truth I probably should not have been messing with anything. I like having my phone rooted, but I am the type of person that just likes to jump into things and then try and figure my way out of them later. Oh well I guess I should have researched a little more before doing anything to my very expensive phone.

Thanks for all of the help

OP
M

mjrogers

Reaction score
Last question (for today anyway): Should I just leave my phone plugged up to let it charge. I cannot get to a battery meter screen so that I can see if the battery is charging. When the phone is turned on it just goes to the bootloader screen.

rmcomer

Reaction score
I am running Liberty 1.5 attempted to go back to stock by using sbf .340. I used rsdlite 4.9 everything went fine until it rebooted and is no stuck in boot animation and I cannot do anything because the phone will not power off. Any HELP will be greatly appreciated

Edit: Attempted battery pull but still gets stuck in the boot animation

You need to go into stock recovery and wipe/reset data after you flash the sbf to stop the sticking at boot animation.

OP
M

mjrogers

Reaction score
Ok guys got the battery issue taken care of. Got a pass on rsd lite now when the phone reboots it goes to the bootloader screen. It says:
Bootloader
Err:A5,69,4E,00,40
Battery ok
Ok to program
Transfer mode:
USB

Now I cannot get the phone to reboot into anything but Bootloader. Need HELP

brenneisec

Reaction score
Ok guys got the battery issue taken care of. Got a pass on rsd lite now when the phone reboots it goes to the bootloader screen. It says:
Bootloader
Err:A5,69,4E,00,40
Battery ok
Ok to program
Transfer mode:
USB

Now I cannot get the phone to reboot into anything but Bootloader. Need HELP

welcome to the world of trial and error. but yes to get out of this just follow those instructions for the maderstock and you'll be fine. just take it slow and do everything right

OP
M

mjrogers

Reaction score
Ok thanks. Once I download the zip file then what. do I extract the files from the zip and where would the sbf file be when I do? I really appreciate the help and advice that everyone has given. Truly thankful

OP
M

mjrogers

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got my phone up and going about 30 minutes ago. Now I have to wait for all of the stuff with Verizon and Google to load back up. Thanks to all for the knowledge and device. I will always come back for anything because everyone has been so helpful. Thanks again.

brenneisec

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got my phone up and going about 30 minutes ago. Now I have to wait for all of the stuff with Verizon and Google to load back up. Thanks to all for the knowledge and device. I will always come back for anything because everyone has been so helpful. Thanks again.

good to hear! glad to have you with us