1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Someone PLZ HELP

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by mjrogers, Feb 17, 2011.

1. mjrogers

mjrogers New Member

I am running Liberty 1.5 attempted to go back to stock by using sbf .340. I used rsdlite 4.9 everything went fine until it rebooted and is no stuck in boot animation and I cannot do anything because the phone will not power off. Any HELP will be greatly appreciated

Edit: Attempted battery pull but still gets stuck in the boot animation
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  2. rfranken

rfranken New Member

can u get to Recovery?
    or bootloader Recovery?
  3. huskur

huskur New Member

Pull the battery and start your SBF over
  4. mjrogers

mjrogers New Member

I cannot get it into anything. Tried using another sbf file that I found on, I belive, the droid x forums, supposedly the verizon/motorola update tried to use that one in rsd lite 4.9 and it failed and now my phone is not doing anything. Trying to get it charged now to see if there is anything that I can do becuase I got it to come on but is said that the battery was bad and I think it said corrupt file...it flashed on and off so quick I really could not see what it said. I think I really messed up my phone now and my wife is going to kill me.....:(

Edit: Finally got it to go to bootloader it says:
    Bootloader
    Code Corrupt
    Battery Low
    Cannnot Program
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  5. rfranken

rfranken New Member

6. mjrogers

mjrogers New Member

Ok I will try that and see if I can get it to work. I am a total noob at this stuff and to tell the truth I probably should not have been messing with anything. I like having my phone rooted, but I am the type of person that just likes to jump into things and then try and figure my way out of them later. Oh well I guess I should have researched a little more before doing anything to my very expensive phone.

Thanks for all of the help
  7. mjrogers

mjrogers New Member

Last question (for today anyway): Should I just leave my phone plugged up to let it charge. I cannot get to a battery meter screen so that I can see if the battery is charging. When the phone is turned on it just goes to the bootloader screen.
  8. rmcomer

rmcomer New Member

You need to go into stock recovery and wipe/reset data after you flash the sbf to stop the sticking at boot animation.
  9. mjrogers

mjrogers New Member

Ok guys got the battery issue taken care of. Got a pass on rsd lite now when the phone reboots it goes to the bootloader screen. It says:
    Bootloader
    Err:A5,69,4E,00,40
    Battery ok
    Ok to program
    Transfer mode:
    USB

Now I cannot get the phone to reboot into anything but Bootloader. Need HELP
  10. rfranken

rfranken New Member

11. brenneisec

brenneisec New Member

welcome to the world of trial and error. but yes to get out of this just follow those instructions for the maderstock and you'll be fine. just take it slow and do everything right
  12. mjrogers

mjrogers New Member

Ok thanks. Once I download the zip file then what. do I extract the files from the zip and where would the sbf file be when I do? I really appreciate the help and advice that everyone has given. Truly thankful
  13. mjrogers

mjrogers New Member

Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got my phone up and going about 30 minutes ago. Now I have to wait for all of the stuff with Verizon and Google to load back up. Thanks to all for the knowledge and device. I will always come back for anything because everyone has been so helpful. Thanks again.
  14. brenneisec

brenneisec New Member

good to hear! glad to have you with us