Soft bricked my Droid 2 I think?

blueflame878

Reaction score
This morning I rooted my Droid 2 just fine and played around with it a little. I was in rom manager playing around and I went to download Roms or something like that and there was something under "fun" that I downloaded. After it restarted i got a blank screen with my backlight on. Any time I pull the battery out or do a hard restart I get the same thing. I tried recover (Power & X) And there is the little droid guy with an exclimation mark above his head and it wont go any farther than this. I also tried boot recovery so I could flash it to default settings but now my computer isnt recognizing my phone at all. My phone says "Transfer mode: USB" like its connected but the computer doesnt see it. I have downloaded the drivers a few times but nothing. Should I just run it over and tell verizon I had a horrible accident and lose the $90, or is there something I'm missing here. Please help guys. :)

bmxmster

Reaction score
This morning I rooted my Droid 2 just fine and played around with it a little. I was in rom manager playing around and I went to download Roms or something like that and there was something under "fun" that I downloaded. After it restarted i got a blank screen with my backlight on. Any time I pull the battery out or do a hard restart I get the same thing. I tried recover (Power & X) And there is the little droid guy with an exclimation mark above his head and it wont go any farther than this. I also tried boot recovery so I could flash it to default settings but now my computer isnt recognizing my phone at all. My phone says "Transfer mode: USB" like its connected but the computer doesnt see it. I have downloaded the drivers a few times but nothing. Should I just run it over and tell verizon I had a horrible accident and lose the $90, or is there something I'm missing here. Please help guys. :)

after the Droid! sign in recovery press the search button on the slide keyboard and it will give you options use the volume up/down buttons too scroll and camera to select do a factory data reset and cache partition wipe and reboot it

hope i helped