Soft Bricking

vman411gamer

Reaction score
So I soft bricked my phone and I have been letting it charge so I could use the razr utility to fix it (easy) but when it is charging it says the bat is (OK) but as soon as I take it off I have low battery? How do I get around this cause it won't let me program while it has (Low Bat).

Edit/Fix:

First of all know how to do this without the battery problem (Droid Razr Utility and stuff)
If you are having this battery problem start with the phone plugged into the wall then boot it into fastboot. It should say "Battery OK"
Now unplug it from the wall (while still on) and plug it into your computer and start the process. There will be a few reboots in the process. Every time it reboots it will ask you to press any key. When it automatically boots back up into fastboo, you want to unplug it from your computer, power the device down, plug it into the wall, and power it back up into fastboot, unplug it from the wall and plug it into the computer and press any key. Do this every time the device reboots and you will be golden :)

Hoped this helped :)

GotnFX

Reaction score
So I soft bricked my phone and I have been letting it charge so I could use the razr utility to fix it (easy) but when it is charging it says the bat is (OK) but as soon as I take it off I have low battery? How do I get around this cause it won't let me program while it has (Low Bat).

Try charging while phone is off. Keep in mind it takes a few hours to get it to fully charge. My guess is you drained the bat.

Redalert

Reaction score
Try charging while phone is off. Keep in mind it takes a few hours to get it to fully charge. My guess is you drained the bat.

Or try programming it while phone is plugged in charging. To get it going then power down for a full charge

Redalert

Reaction score
Or try programming it while phone is plugged in charging. To get it going then power down for a full charge

Almost positive i did this for my wife. She drained and for got to charge before she hit fdr by accident while she was doing something else on it. And totally screwed it up and ofcourse guess who has to fix it?

OP
V

vman411gamer

Reaction score
HAHA I FIXED IT!!!!!! dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid

Will have fix as edit at top of thread

GotnFX

Reaction score
HAHA I FIXED IT!!!!!! dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid dancedroid

Will have fix as edit at top of thread

Good to know vman! Thanks for posting and editing your first post! Merry Christmas!