soak tests going out

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Most devices with problems are the ones that have been tempered with. If you are stock, chances are there won't be problems.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
This could be why it's rolling out so slowly or stopped temporarily, so VZW and/or Moto can investigate the cases of bricked phones. I'd rather have it safe than soon.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm sure its on hold because of all of the issues..but IF YOU HAVEN'T TAMPERED YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR..

MAXXED OUT!!!!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Read the quoted picture, it says it affects the Maxx as well

Sent from my Droid Maxx

Um...read??? Something along time friend and guitar legend once told me....I'll never read so much that it interferes with my experience... :blink:

Besides.. I ain't got no learning. I's Cant's reads..baaahahaha..

MAXXED OUT!!!!!

donzz

Reaction score
This has to be one of the slowest roll outs yet. From their announcement (Twitter) till now I still don't have it. The least they could do is share with us (officially) why we don't have it yet.
"Verizon’s Droid Mini, Droid Ultra, and Droid Maxx are also all scheduled to get the new software, Android 4.4 KitKat before January 2014.On December 19 via a tweet Verizon announced it had started updating the Droid Ultra, Droid Mini, and Droid Maxx to Android 4.4 KitKat. It says the new version is being delivered in stages, so if it’s not already waiting on your phone, it will be coming very soon." I guess we still have 3 more days? :-/

doogald

Reaction score
If you read the thread on Motorola's support forums with all of the people whose unrooted phones bricked from the update you'd understand why it was slowed down. Since last week was a holiday week I doubt that there was much chance of a fix being developed and sent to Verizon for testing.

Be patient and it will come...

donzz

Reaction score
I did read it and it said people were still getting it s-l-o-w-l-y. My question is why? They never said. Did anyone in here get it? Like it?

matt_man

Reaction score
Can I receive the update even though I'm out of the country?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Eh.. Its taken so long, so who cares now...yes I got it. The first day. No problems.

MAXXED OUT!!!!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I meant about the obligation to keep the secret..

MAXXED OUT!!!!!