Slow

kickyindahead

Reaction score
moto has put so much useless crap on the phones that im surprised they even turn on ..

I agree, but my stock DroidX starts up fine. Even after 200+ installed apps. All it takes is one bad/hog 3rd party app to ruin the motorblur experience.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app

it was just a sarcastic remark .. i did run stock for a while just to see how it woudl run .. and looking through all the blur crap they put on the phone every time i looked i found another thing htey could have done without. thats all im saying .. I personally dont like the motoblur experience .. i like the true android feel of a phone .. if i want a certain app ill find it and put it on my phone . and youre right .. it does take just one 3rd party hog app to ruin the experience i dont have nearly anywhere close to 200+ apps installed on my phone .. nor do i really see the need for that many ... not in my lifestyle anyways .. but i have enough to suit my lifestyle just fine ..

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I dont even need 9/10ths of the moto stuff...its all wasted space in my app drawer and system. I go back to stock once in a while to feel the difference, usually cant stand it for more than a day or two. Things are just noticeably more stuttery on stock...could be a placebo effect though

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I personally like Motoblur, but thats another issue. :p

To the OP, load the task manager app, the stock one will do. Look through the list. Does anything stand out as using excessive cpu or ram?