Look what I have found….
A cool video on SlideIT for Android

[video=youtube;229U0ZYPum8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=229U0ZYPum8[/video]

Anyone know where can I download it?

SlideIT site

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you the developer of SlideIT? All your post so far have involved it, not to mention you posted this same exact post in the Swype thread. I mean is perfectly fine if you are...

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you the developer of SlideIT? All your post so far have involved it, not to mention you posted this same exact post in the Swype thread. I mean is perfectly fine if you are...

After reading through all 4 of his/her post, I'm thinking yes.

Zig8

Reaction score
Any users? Any complaints or problems? Is it easy to install or uninstall?

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

No doubt, AND why keep posting about SlideIT if it doesn't support Android. Waste of time and creates a negative feel for the Developers. Spend the time spamming the forums on getting it available for Android instead.

WHEN (or if) it is available for Android then we would love to hear about it, until then... MAJOR FAIL !

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

No doubt, AND why keep posting about SlideIT if it doesn't support Android. Waste of time and creates a negative feel for the Developers. Spend the time spamming the forums on getting it available for Android instead.

WHEN (or if) it is available for Android then we would love to hear about it, until then... MAJOR FAIL !

+1. And.... Swype is awesome :)

OP
D

Droman

Reaction score
Yes, Dasur released the Android version of SlideIT on the Android Market !!!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Yes, Dasur released the Android version of SlideIT on the Android Market !!!

Can't Find it and his website says Still Coming for Android.

OP
D

Droman

Reaction score
How to find SlideIT on the Market

just go to the market from your device, and search for SlideIT or Dasur !

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
As soon as you post why this is better/different from Swype, I think we'll listen with more open ears.

phytphyr

Reaction score
well we cant get swype and i just downloaded it and it works great. takes some getting use to but fun

OP
D

Droman

Reaction score
SlideIT is better...

As soon as you post why this is better/different from Swype, I think we'll listen with more open ears.

The reason I like it better is simple, I get more accurate results when typing than the other two. Maybe it's my style of sliding my finger across the screen to the letters that lends itself to more accurate results with SlideIT but I find myself having to correct what I'm trying to type WAY less than I do with either Swype and Shapewriter.

Seano

Reaction score

The reason I like it better is simple, I get more accurate results when typing than the other two. Maybe it's my style of sliding my finger across the screen to the letters that lends itself to more accurate results with SlideIT but I find myself having to correct what I'm trying to type WAY less than I do with either Swype and Shapewriter.

x2

for some reason i am able to type faster on SlideIT than i am on swype, even though they do the same thing.