SlideIT app

struong57

Reaction score
I've been using the free version if SlideIT and love it. I want to know what the difference is between the free version and the paid version if this app?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jacestone40

Reaction score
I think the free version expires but I could be wrong I have the paid version

Phillipsave

Reaction score
Yes, free version expires after thirty days I think, plus better dictionary, more options, and updates in the paid version.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Phillipsave

Reaction score
If you like the sliding style it's better, but swift key is much better than the stock keyboard, and often is very intuitive about suggesting word choices.

shemmeke55

Reaction score
I have the free demo of slideit, and so far am not impressed, but it may be that i dont know how to use it well. Can you slide without hitting space between every word? What about having to hit caps at the start of every sentence. I also find that it guesses the wrong word a lot. How is swiftkey different? Is it free?

OP
S

struong57

Reaction score
My demo version of SlideIT ran out and I didn't like it enough to buy. I personally think SWYPE worked better than SlideIT. Unfortunately, SWYPE isn't available for Droid 1.

I'm currently trying out the demo version of Swift Key and kind of like it. The paid version of Swift Key is only 1/3 the price of the paid version of SlideIT, so it's a no brainer.

chayes627

Reaction score
i liked swift key alot at first but ended up getting fustrated with it. now have been using slideit for about 3 months now and like it alot better. as far as using it you slide a word, lift for a space start the next word. as far as cap the beginning of a sentence theres an option for that.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have both ShapeWriter and SlideIt
SlideIt demo is nothing like the paid
Caps, space, etc can be changed in the settings of SlideIt. You can also change the blue line time and the shorter the path the faster it is. I have mine off completely and its much faster
Keep in mind if you buy the full version and hate it you can get a refund.
I had Swype but it expired and I didn't care enough for it to look for another pirated copy.
ShapeWriter is my favorite but I really like SlideIt too
wified from a monolith using a slider

crunchy_wyte

Reaction score
I have both ShapeWriter and SlideIt
SlideIt demo is nothing like the paid
Caps, space, etc can be changed in the settings of SlideIt. You can also change the blue line time and the shorter the path the faster it is. I have mine off completely and its much faster
Keep in mind if you buy the full version and hate it you can get a refund.
I had Swype but it expired and I didn't care enough for it to look for another pirated copy.
ShapeWriter is my favorite but I really like SlideIt too
wified from a monolith using a slider
My question is How the hell did you purchase SlideIT ? I have tried to purchase it through my Visa Debit and a Credit card and it keeps getting declined because it's out of the country and banks mark it as fraud. am I missing something here ? I don't see how any American got it approved.