Silence on lock screen and LauncherPro question

hufn

Reaction score
I have been using UD for a while and love these builds. I will say thank you to the developer!!

I have a couple of questions that I could not find the answer to searching. First is the lock screen. Previous versions (I use the rotation although I don't think it makes a difference) it went from vibrate to sound and back. In this (and UD1) it goes vibrate, silent, sound... I do not use the silent, just vibrate and sound. Is there a way to have it skip that? I know that in settings if you had vibrate always in stock you would just go from vib. to sound, but here I cannot find anything to do that...

Also, any ideas when there might be a fix for the Launcherpro 3d drawer? I have read of others with the same issue - it bounces back to the top and won't let you select. The regular works fine, and sinc I don't use the drawer much at all it's not a big issue at all, just curious :)

Thanks again! Great ROM!!

OP
H

hufn

Reaction score
nothing? The sound thing is annoying for me as I regularly need to put it into vib but it's not on a regular schedule so the scheduling programs would not work well...

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw the to change the vibrate settings in UD extras somewhere, but I can't find it now that I'm looking for it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
H

hufn

Reaction score
There's a setting under sounds for use vibrate when.... I set it to always, which is always has been (no pun intended ;)... Didn't see anything under UD settings.