Signature in Emails through Droid???

worchard

Reaction score
I can't seem to find where I can set up a signature for outgoing mail through my Droid. I'm using the email program that came with the Droid (the version with the keypad slideout) and running it through Exchange from my business. Any help?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find where I can set up a signature for outgoing mail through my Droid. I'm using the email program that came with the Droid (the version with the keypad slideout) and running it through Exchange from my business. Any help?

See if you can set it up on your gmail account on line. I'm not familiar with Exchange so I don't know if that will work but try their first in your settings page under the General tab. If not I believe the application K9 will permit you to do this.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Native Email App has no signature function.....

OP
W

worchard

Reaction score

Is there an email program that works through Exchange that has a signature function? Since I use my phone email mostly for work it needs to have a signature and it is a pain to type it in everytime.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Is there an email program that works through Exchange that has a signature function? Since I use my phone email mostly for work it needs to have a signature and it is a pain to type it in everytime.

I used Touchdown.....Fantastic App...$20 tho....
They have a free 30day trial....(trial has signatures disabled tho)

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
touchdown has worked very well for me on exchange 2003 sp2

omegajb

Reaction score
I just installed K9 and while I wasn't crazy about having a separate email application I was able to set a signature and it seems to be working well.

Thanks!

OP
W

worchard

Reaction score
Menu,account setting and signature.

Menu, account setting and........no signature function.

I'm going to try Touchdown trial as another problem I have is that when I delete a message that is opened it opens up the next message rather than go back to my inbox. Then I have to mark that message "unread" if I don't want to get to it yet.
How is it that I went from a TREO to a Droid and went backwards in email capabilities????

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Weird... it's always been in both of Native e-mail apps (G-mail and E-mail) for as long as I can remember.

G-Mail Menu>More>Settings.

E-Mail Menu>Account Settings.

12157d1279753709-signature-emails-through-droid-g-mail-sig.png
12158d1279753718-signature-emails-through-droid-e-mail-sig.png

DroidDoes13

Reaction score
The one for the email program, not the gmail, will not remember the signature I put in. I finally gave up on it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk