Signature on emails

michaelljones

Reaction score
I'm using my POP3 account set up on my Droid for email from my work email server and personal email server. Is there a way to have a pre done email signature that is put on every email and reply to an email?

RLJSlick

Reaction score
I looked into that also, I couldnt find a setting that allowed that. Maybe you can add something in the Screen that ask you for your name. I don't think a signature would work but maybe business info would fit.

OP
M

michaelljones

Reaction score
When I say signature I just mean name, business, address and phone number typed out. Also, maybe (this reply is from a handheld device please disregard typos)

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
Go to "settings" on your gmail account (on your computer, not your phone). There is a box there for signature, add what you like and it'll be used by gmail on your phone.

OP
M

michaelljones

Reaction score
I'm not using gmail for my email. It is a POP3 account, so I would need to be able to do it on the phone itself.

mike_kauble

Reaction score
The Droid doesn't have that ability except for gmail.

Touchdown will let you do it. You can download a trial, but you can't change the sig until you buy it.

It holds a lot too. I put my name, title, phone numbers and legal requirements in there.

OP
M

michaelljones

Reaction score
I need to sync via USB cable directly to my computer. I do not operate via exchange server.