Should I try .246?

C10H15N

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
No luck involved. You pay 100 bucks a person and you get to go hang out in the pits before the race starts.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Have fun at Louden, Sam. The phone can wait. Don't be taking any helicopter rides while you're there.

Tonik

Reaction score
100 bucks to stand on pit row before the race huh? :)

It's actually pretty cool. The cars are rolled out..you can't get super close to them but within a few feet. Drivers are behind the fences in their garages you can see them. They come to the fence sometimes and say hi. It's a good time.

Hiker5208

Reaction score
Tonik said:
It's actually pretty cool. The cars are rolled out..you can't get super close to them but within a few feet. Drivers are behind the fences in their garages you can see them. They come to the fence sometimes and say hi. It's a good time.

Yeah, I went to the summer race in Daytona a few years ago. The pit pass is AWESOME! I would do it anywhere I go.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just got back from the pits to have lunch. Awesome is right. Next up is watching the race from just passed the start finish line. Gonna be a great one today. And battery life on 246 is holding.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

dautley

Reaction score
Been to Bristol and Talladega, maybe try a package with pit passes next year assuming the Bionic OTA combined with end of the Mayan Long Calender don't mean the end of days! :)
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

C10H15N

Reaction score
Done Daytona, Charlotte (all star race), Las Vegas, and Phoenix. Gave up NASCAR four years ago in favor of Formula One. I guess the tech won out :)

Rahloc

Reaction score
I am just wondering how hard it will be to go from .244 or .246 to the OTA update. I had to get a replacement bionic from Asurion and the past couple of weeks I ahve been waiting for the ota, but I want to try it out now. If you all believe I should just wait I will gladly take your input and wait, I had been running .232 before the switch and did enjoy it, but i can wait if it is deemed safer

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Based on what I experienced, there is little difference between 232 and 244 (haven't gone to 246).

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
markc23 said:
Mike I had been reading that battery life on 244 was improved over 232, did you find this also?

Yes, I made some big changes when I moved to 242 and thought that maybe battery life had gotten worse. But I reversed those changes and since upgraded to 244. It is a lot better on battery than 232.

markc23

Reaction score
Yes, I made some big changes when I moved to 242 and thought that maybe battery life had gotten worse. But I reversed those changes and since upgraded to 244. It is a lot better on battery than 232.

Thanks, I'm about to pull the trigger on 244 for that reason alone. Whereabouts in Virginia Beach? I used to live in Hilltop area, is that still there?

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Still there. Becoming more and more commercial. I live down by the courthouse. If you haven't been there in several years, that area has exploded.

markc23

Reaction score
Still there. Becoming more and more commercial. I live down by the courthouse. If you haven't been there in several years, that area has exploded.

Courthouse yeah, I worked in the school system, right by the courthouse. My girl and I visited Assateague in June, thought about hitting Va. Beach but didn't.