Does 242/244 Fix These 232 Problems?

kurumatt

Reaction score
Two days from now is friday, the usual day of a soak test. For the past two and a half months Ive been holding my breath every week as we get closer to each friday. Well here it goes again *takes big breath and holds it*...........

Two days from now is saturday the 15th. The Rep told me my account was marked to get an update then. She said it would do it automatically and if i was still having trouble with the phone after the update to call back and they would see about replacing my phone. It's been months of constant dropped signals. I just want to be able to get off a phone call and use my phone normally instead of waiting for 3 or 4g to lock on.

ruinah

Reaction score
Two days from now is friday, the usual day of a soak test. For the past two and a half months Ive been holding my breath every week as we get closer to each friday. Well here it goes again *takes big breath and holds it*...........

Today is Thursday................so the 15th would be Saturday. I haven't seen anyone post about a soak so I doubt Verizon is giving sny sort of information that's real. They just want to get you off the phone.

kurumatt

Reaction score
It's possible they were trying to get me off the phone, but they also credited my account 50$ because I've been having phone issues, and I was told to call back after the 15th to talk about replacing my phone if i still continue to have problems.

welsalex

Reaction score
Im on break at work. Thinking of playing customer support roulette. Wonder what they will say THIS time if I called.... lol

ruinah

Reaction score
do it....i dare ya! Hell, maybe I will call and ask. I have a business line, maybe they'll tell me the same lie.

OP
B

BePrepared

Reaction score
I just used Titanium Backup to wipe my Dalvik cache (Whatever in the heck that means :blink:) and that definately seemed to help.

An OTA on Saturday? Are OTA's EVER release on the weekend? Are they ever released before a soak test? That just doesn't seem right to me.

welsalex

Reaction score
ONE day from now is friday, the usual day of a soak test. For the past two and a half months Ive been holding my breath every week as we get closer to each friday. Well here it goes again *takes big breath and holds it*...........

Edited to remove brain fart

*passes out again from lack of oxygen*

Where is the soak dammit?