Should I get a nexus?

gtofan350

Reaction score
I just switched from the Nexus to the Razr Maxx and I'm loving it. The nexus was a nice phone but the things a phone should do, it didn't do very well. The radios were crap and the battery was good for 4-6 hours. What's the point of having a kick ass phone if it's constantly plugged in and dropping signal?

DoctorDeDroid

Reaction score
gtofan350 said:
I just switched from the Nexus to the Razr Maxx and I'm loving it. The nexus was a nice phone but the things a phone should do, it didn't do very well. The radios were crap and the battery was good for 4-6 hours. What's the point of having a kick ass phone if it's constantly plugged in and dropping signal?

Never had a problem with mine.... And my battery lasts a lot longer than that but more importantly I don't have that dumbass moto blur skin the deal with.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums

gtofan350

Reaction score
Never had a problem with mine.... And my battery lasts a lot longer than that but more importantly I don't have that dumbass moto blur skin the deal with.Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums
Yea, I'm not a fan of moto blur, luckily, rooting the phone and installed a debloated ICS Rom solved that problem.