Shocked!

tituswife

Reaction score
I am glad you're getting a full year. I hope it all works out for you.

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just remembered, my 4th original Droid they actually had to send me a refurb because I was past 30 days. Funnily enough, it was the only one to not have any data drop issues and I still have it to this day. Sadly it's sitting on my desk looking at me with the stink eye.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I just remembered, my 4th original Droid they actually had to send me a refurb because I was past 30 days. Funnily enough, it was the only one to not have any data drop issues and I still have it to this day. Sadly it's sitting on my desk looking at me with the stink eye.

Yer OG should just give you the nod, you have a superior successor!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love VZW customer service... *** call in, not in store*** every issue I have ever had, phone, billing, plan change, etc... done and done. No issues, no worries no questions.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have to agree completely. Don't call a store call VZ national customer service.

When I originally got the Bionic and was not happy they allowed me to switch to the RAZR or Nexus when they came out.

When the Nexus came out I was able to walk into a corporate store and hand them my Bionic and was given a new Nexus. I was so shocked at how fast it happened I hadn't even backed up or wiped the Bionic!

They even handed me the SD card from the Bionic and let me keep it - and I purchased on of their readers for it.

You won't get this service with any other carrier. Verizon cares about customers. I will be a lifelong customer (already been over 10 years).

Not to mention I got my dad to buy a Nexus the next week and my mom to get an IPhone from them.

So customer loyalty pays off. I wish more corporations were like this.

gtofan350

Reaction score
I went into a corp store a few days ago cuz I having issues with the radio on my gnex. They swapped out there with a brand new gnex fresh outta the shipping box. I've had much better performance out of this one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
What were your issues?

I went into a corp store a few days ago cuz I having issues with the radio on my gnex. They swapped out there with a brand new gnex fresh outta the shipping box. I've had much better performance out of this one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

samiusmc

Reaction score
Good deal. I went through two Nexi with signal and GPS problems and I switched to the Rezound which is awesome. Glad you like your Razr. In my experience, if you press Verizon hard enough, they will cave to your demands.