[ROM] SHIFTAO5P V IC3.2.1 [IMOSEYN Lean Kernel 5.1] (11/20/2011)

cj2566

Reaction score
Thank you Ronimous, I've been busy this last week helping my girl move into her first house so I haven't had a chance to load it. Doing it now though (have had way to many battery pulls with this current setup). I hope the kernel fixes the issues because I love the ROM just not the battery life (and def not the pulls). Thanks again.

You need to adjust your cpu setting min to at least 368. Anything lower has been known to cause lockscreen issues with certain kernel/rom combos.

ronimous

Reaction score
You need to adjust your cpu setting min to at least 368. Anything lower has been known to cause lockscreen issues with certain kernel/rom combos.

One of the first things I tried. The only solution that worked for me was flashing a different kernel. Now it's butta.

OP
dhacker29

dhacker29

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
th3oryrom.com
Just finished building SHIFTAO5P V IC3 and need some testers to send screenshots and let me know of any issues since I don't have a Thunderbolt anymore. Hit me up.

Reaction score
Hey D, you got anymore screenies of the ICS shift aosp?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

amwenguer

Reaction score
Loving this ROM. First time on here, but think u got a new regular DH. Best Roms are the ones that make u not want to flash anything else and just leave as is. Actually works like a phone & not a screwed up toy that needs fixing 5 times a day.
This could get better battery life than 2.8 which is impressive.

Last edited:

amwenguer

Reaction score
W Battery %

And by the way, just like with 2.8 shift, the tiamat 1.1.5 kernel gives me the best overall performance. Zoom was done for me in a day or two.
*Using the very first build as well

Last edited:
OP
dhacker29

dhacker29

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
th3oryrom.com
W Battery %

And by the way, just like with 2.8 shift, the tiamat 1.1.5 kernel gives me the best overall performance. Zoom was done for me in a day or two.
*Using the very first build as well

Nice man glad its running good for you

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

WattsOnYourMind

Reaction score
I don't know what i did wrong, I got the gps lock, updated clockword recovery, wiped all data - cache - davik cache (was running BamF Forever Cubed prior, and u said to wipe if using a rom) then I flashed the rom and it just put me into a boot animation loop. Is the link the full rom? its small (127mb) anyway let me know what i did wrong plz cant wait to try this

Last edited:

amwenguer

Reaction score
I don't know what i did wrong, I got the gps lock, updated clockword recovery, wiped all data - cache - davik cache (was running BamF Forever Cubed prior, and u said to wipe if using a rom) then I flashed the rom and it just put me into a boot animation loop. Is the link the full rom? its small (127mb) anyway let me know what i did wrong plz cant wait to try this
Did u flash just the battery % mod?
Also, right now u have to flash ics over an aosp ROM.
After full wipe, load a recent shiftaosp, cm7, or protekk build... let it sit for a bit. Make a backup because ull be trying to flash on top of this to get ics version to work.
Once u backup, try not wiping anything, and flashing ics on top. And right away, under settings/cm7/performance... put it back to stock. Its probably OCd to 1.9.
If that doesn't work, you can always try wiping cache, and/or format system.
If still getting loops, lemme know and ill link you to the first test build where the zoom kernel isn't overclocked at all.

WattsOnYourMind

Reaction score
I just did a total wipe, then tried installing SHIFTAO5P HACK3D V2.8 but i just got a bootloop :(

amwenguer

Reaction score
I just did a total wipe, then tried installing SHIFTAO5P HACK3D V2.8 but i just got a bootloop :(
If 2.8 isn't booting up for you then you should try updating clockwork recovery. Or switch to teamwin
Recovery which gives a lot less issues in my opinion. There should be zero boot issues with the previous shiftaosp versions.

WattsOnYourMind

Reaction score
Ok, so ive got Shift2.8 on my sd, along with IC3. I also have the Slayher CM& Kernal. So i should try using team win, then gps lock, then total wipe, then flash 2.8?