Shattershield - Second Gen

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Yes Moto is making a Z3 series. They already announced that. And there are plenty of Z2 phones at both of our Verizon stores where I live.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Verizon stores keep them out back when I ask but I never see them on display anymore

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It probably depends on management. Our store has a whole Moto Z section with both Z2 phones on display, along with Moto Mods.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
No one has had any incredible stories about how their screens have survived some atrocious drop or crush lately?
I've got a recent one! My son called me yesterday. He's working out of state running cables for security in a warehouse. He was up on a lift -- 40' listening to music on his phone when it took a dive and landed on the concrete floor below. A little scuffing on the battery mod, but otherwise, it's fine. THAT is pretty amazing, I think! 40' drop onto concrete and no damage!

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
No one has had any incredible stories about how their screens have survived some atrocious drop or crush lately?
I've got a recent one! My son called me yesterday. He's working out of state running cables for security in a warehouse. He was up on a lift -- 40' listening to music on his phone when it took a dive and landed on the concrete floor below. A little scuffing on the battery mod, but otherwise, it's fine. THAT is pretty amazing, I think! 40' drop onto concrete and no damage!
I haven't dropped mine in a long time. That's is awesome that it survived. As we have stated many times...you just have to love Shattershield. I don't see how anyone can think a Z Force is cheap when it can withstand a 40' drop onto concrete and you just pick it up, dust it off and keep on going. Thanks for sharing.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I haven't dropped mine in a long time. That's is awesome that it survived. As we have stated many times...you just have to love Shattershield. I don't see how anyone can think a Z Force is cheap when it can withstand a 40' drop onto concrete and you just pick it up, dust it off and keep on going. Thanks for sharing.

Best made phone I've ever owned. I'm so glad my son went with the Z Force, as well! He's proven it's tough as nails many times since he's owned it.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Moto Dojo.....