Moto Z Force Strapped To A Rocket and Survives!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

When the Moto X Force came out last year it was instantly put through all sorts of durability tests including being stood on by a Clydesdale horse. The selling point of the force series is that the screens don't shatter. Lenovo actually guarantees that your Moto Z Force shattershield screen won't crack or shatter.

Grant Thompson known for mad hatteriish experiments on youtube decided to strap the Z Force Droid to a rocket to see if it would survive the flight. The rocket reached Moch speeds and the phone actually survived. There was even some epic in flight video taken by the phone.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That was pretty awesome. The next time I have a few thousand $$ to blow away I'm gonna strap my Turbo 2 to a rocket and blast it into the stratosphere.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hmmmmm..now we just need to strap it to a top fuel rail car or funny car...and get it to hook up and not blow up..that is a sight I'd love to see from the camera

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I think there was a Z Force, a Turbo 2 and a Moto X Force strapped to this hot water heater...and they all survived.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting this phone for my wife to replace her nonexistent battery lg g4.

Yo Apps

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
one plus
This was quite crazy!
I honestly never expected this... & still am unsure... I mean where does marketing end and the real truth begin?!
but if so... this was awesome man!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I forget.,which valve is it that goes out and this happens? Stupid hotwater heater