Shattershield - Second Gen

Discussion in 'Droid Moto Z Force' started by Sajo, Jan 17, 2017.

1. jkaod

jkaod Gold Member

Ratings:
    +437
    Sajo, you must have done something pleasing to the "Phone Gods". They are clearly watching over you.
    Glad to hear that your phone is still mostly intact with only a small war wound.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +8,233
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Z Force - The Last Droid
    Thanks jkaod. I think it's another testament to how awesome Shattershield is. My new screen protectors arrived yesterday. I pulled off the old one and it was cracked worse than I thought. At least 4 long cracks. I'm confident that if I had a traditional glass screen it would have been cracked just as bad as the protector, if not worse. Shattershield for the win.

[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. jkaod

jkaod Gold Member

Ratings:
    +437
    Wow! That's amazing. I'm totally impressed with shatter shield. It's a whole heck of a lot cheaper and easier to replace the screen protector. Don't tempt fate though. No more drops. I'm thinking a short surfboard leash for your phone might be in order.

• Like Like x 2
  4. hammerhead13

hammerhead13 Gold Member

Ratings:
    +639
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy Note8
    I have the Zagg Glass on my Moto Z Force. i had the Phone for 16 days and the 1st Incident i had was with my 3rd old tripping and swatting it off the Bathroom counter and somehow going directly into the Toilet. Luckily it was Flushed and Clean Water and was only about half Full but the jolt was enough that it dislodged the Incipio OffGrid Moto Mod and there was a ding in the Side Alloy. i saw a Tiny Crack in the Zagg Glass. No other Damage. I have dropped it or some cases has Slipped or Fell on my Floor which is a Tile Floor. I have gone through 2 Zagg Glass Screen Replacements. My Phone has No Case on it and that is since i wanted the normal naked Look for it since it was supposedly Unbreakable. This is the First Phone i have that i did not use a case and love it that way. I hate the I have to cover up my new Note8. Such a Beautiful Device.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +8,233
    Current Phone Model:
    OK, so another testament to Shattershield. I'm at the DMV yesterday, with my kid, and set my phone and paperwork on the counter to help the grumpy old lady make the eye test machine turn on. The counter is about chest high, so 4 - 5 feet. The guy at the booth next to me stumbles & grabs for the counter and you guessed it...sent my phone and paperwork flying. My phone hits the hard tile floor face down with a loud splat, and the Style Shell goes flying across the floor. I hear people say "ooooohhh, that was a phone...", "that phone is smashed", "that sucks, busted screen...", the normal stuff you hear. I picked up my phone and Style Shell, wiped it off on my shirt and kept on going. People looked at me like I was crazy and couldn't understand why my phone wasn't shattered. This Shattershield is awesome stuff!

• Like Like x 2
  6. me just sayin

me just sayin Diamond Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +2,116
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    there went your chance to get your new phone paid for by that guy...glad it did not break - always a major inconvenience when it does happen.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +8,233
    Current Phone Model:
    For those that may not have seen it before, here it is again. Always fun to watch.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. me just sayin

me just sayin Diamond Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +2,116
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    Still funny

• Like Like x 2