Shared image not posing

mikecox

Reaction score
I regularly post message to this contact and she replies; although her response arrives as a separate text. She often shares images and if I share an image in response she gets it. However...

If I post a message to her, using the contact information I always use, she gets, unless.... I include an image.

When I include an image I get "no valid recipients for the MM".

How is this possible, when I text her all the time using the only contact information displayed on the contacts list?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Do you have more than one phone number listed for her in contacts? If so, it's possible it is trying to text to a non-mobile number.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
mikecox

mikecox

Reaction score
I thought of that too, but I've checked and there is only one number,and one email address, associated with the contact.

I just tried to share another image and got the same result> The odd thing is after I got the message "no valid recipient..." I added and posted, text to the message, which was received and responded to, but the response came as a new and separate text!

When I text her the response I get always comes separate from the text I sent. It's like my text triggers a separate response, to which we continue exchanging texts; the original text, that I posted, is just t trigger. I can delete it and just continue texting on the response text I got to my original text to her.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
That is very puzzling. It actually could be an issue with her text app or the phone number she uses for texting. I'm guessing here, but if it's a testing service she's using for a tablet or computer that I'd only functional when she's logged in might be part of the issue

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk