Block Calls and Messages Verizon Edge +

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
When I go into the contact, I do not have "Auto Reject" under the more top right if the phone. I have to go into Phone / More / Settings / Call Blocking / Block List, then select each phone number I want to block. That's fine, but I have 30-50 numbers in 2 contacts called Z Sales and Z Sales 2. How do I block the entire contact so I don't have to block each number?

Also, this does not block the contact from texting me. I know, because I blocked my wife and she was still able to text me. It did send her to voicemail, but didn't stop the text. I'm using the Sammy SMS app because my wife says it's the greatest text messaging app ever.

Any ideas?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Not sure on the blocking of an entire contact, but it seems like there should be a way. I know there are third-party apps out there that claim to be able to do the kinds of things you're looking to do here, but I'm not familiar enough with them to give a specific recommendation.

DunDun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"Sammy Davis" Galaxy Season 6
Are you able to block groups? If so, add the contact to a group and block it... that's what I used to do on a.previous phone that was rooted. Call Master was the one I used, I miss my root apps!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
scottysize

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Are you able to block groups? If so, add the contact to a group and block it... that's what I used to do on a.previous phone that was rooted. Call Master was the one I used, I miss my root apps!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sweet. I'm not getting emails regarding this. Sorry. The answer is no, I cannot block groups, at least I do not see a way to block groups. Only a single number.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I use True Caller (Caller ID app). It allows you to block numbers.