samsung captivate s at&t

azules9780

Reaction score
Ok my friend has this phone and for some reason it will not send text messages to my verizon phone. It keeps saying that she needs to put in a 10 digit number to make it work. I went back and completely erased my contact information to make sure that everything was right to include the 10 digit number. Now i can go to contacts and send a message from there and one will go through right. I then respond to her and then she pulls down the notification window to respond. She responds to me but only 7 digits are in the box and she hits send. And it does not work. She gets a notification saying that she needs 10 digits. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Ok my friend has this phone and for some reason it will not send text messages to my verizon phone. It keeps saying that she needs to put in a 10 digit number to make it work. I went back and completely erased my contact information to make sure that everything was right to include the 10 digit number. Now i can go to contacts and send a message from there and one will go through right. I then respond to her and then she pulls down the notification window to respond. She responds to me but only 7 digits are in the box and she hits send. And it does not work. She gets a notification saying that she needs 10 digits. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Sounds like more a network issue than the phone itself. I've heard alot of people have trouble txting between VZW and AT&T.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Coworker here has the Captivate also....No issues with it.
Seem like a great device other than being on ATT.

OP
A

azules9780

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree, it is a very nice device however this is kind of weird. Thanks for the replies.