Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
No idea and in terms of pricing it'd be difficult. What if a family has like 6 members with data lines and they all end up sharing a tiered one. So with current prices that's roughly $180 in data separately. I think there would have to be some limits as in how many lines per shared data plan or something, otherwise Verizon could lose out on alot of money on those who use minimal amounts of data. Maybe like $10/line for each gb or something I dunno.

edit: I've been out of the loop the past couple weeks so if there is any news that addresses prices let me know. I'm just thinking about how they would go about it.

Last edited:
OP
H

HTC1

Reaction score
I have lines only one with data but trying to see if it would be worth it to give my wife a smartphone.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2

OP
H

HTC1

Reaction score
I have 4 lines only one with data but trying to see if it would be worth it to give my wife a smartphone.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2

OP
H

HTC1

Reaction score
Bump

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
No one really knows anything...if you give your wife a smartphone and our opinions are wrong, then you may have gotten yourself into something you can't afford. Best case scenario imo, Verizon keeps pricing the same as it is now with a $10/line fee for sharing out of the data bucket. They aren't going to try and save people a ton of money. They just want people off unlimited. You may save a few bucks, but it's not going to be significant unless you have (like Dezy mentioned) 6 lines and those 6 lines don't use very much mobile data.