Serious UI issue with PAC MAN ROM!

Prodiggy

Reaction score
I have been using pac rom ver. 4.3.1 on my gtab p3100 and gs3.. the nav bar at the bottom overlaps half of the dock of next launcher which makes the dock completely unusable and ugly.. the same problem persist with 50% of the other apps notably go sms, quick pic, go launchers and many others.. I have tried the milestone releases and a few latest nightlies but its still not fixed..

Its hard to believe there are many discussions of issues about pac rom going on but I didn't find this preety obvious and significant one anywhere..

This is a serious issue.. It has forced me not to use some of my fav apps and use pie navigation at times..
I have waited long enough like 3 months for someone to address this so so obvious problem but
nothing changed..

My friend has the same problem with pac rom but he never bothered to speak up and gleefully switched to slimbean..

PS.. I do like PAC ROM, so I want this to reach the devs as soon as possible so that it gets fixed soon.. and if I have not posted this in the right place the someone please move somewhere appropriate..

View attachment 67748