liquidzgrl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.liquidsmoothroms.com
Hi,

My boyfriend Liquid0624 is having serious market problems on his phone. The market is on crack lol. What it is doing is randomly attempting and failing to download all sorts of random applications on its own over and over again like it is ghosting downloads but they are applications he never tried to download nor has ever downloaded searched for or anything.

To attempt to resolve this issue he has:

1. Completly wiped both the physical phone as well as the sdcard and restored back to factory default.

2. Wiped using adb shell to wipe the full system.

3. Installed fresh installs after wiping of various different roms and different kernels even stock.

4. Also cleared the dalvik cache and emptied all data.

5. He thinks it might be something with his google account so he tried clearing that and doing a full new sync but no avail but using a new email account doesn't even help

It has been suggested that he attempt an sbf flash which he will try but if anyone knows what's going on or knows a fix please help us out. If the sbf flash helps and fixes I will let everyone else here know for future reference.

Thanks in advance liquidzgrl and liquid0624.

Reaction score
Maybe something is wrong with the market? It was buggy about downloading my handcent update, it took about 15 hours to download and install when i had full service.

OP
liquidzgrl

liquidzgrl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.liquidsmoothroms.com
So he tried the sbf flash and it didn't help so we are clueless as to what to do with it now to fix it.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
if it were a pc I'd say you had a virus, TH or worm. But since it's a phone, I won't say that.

I don't know really.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
if it were a pc I'd say you had a virus, TH or worm. But since it's a phone, I won't say that.

I don't know really.

it being a phone doesn't exclude the possibility of a virus cause it's fully possible, andoird is an operating system, not like old phones that weren't vunerable to such, android is.