Seidio or Body Glove case for Incredible

theblackabbot

Reaction score
What is the better case for an Incredible (standard battery)? My local VZW shop sells the Body Glove case and I would get a 22% discount. I've read some good things about the Seidio case and I have no idea when Otterbox will release theirs for sale.

So, what do you all think? Body Glove or Seidio?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I have a Body Glove on my Inc, and it's been fine. On my Motorola Droid, however, I have the Otterbox case, and I *love* that case. I don't believe Otter Box has released a case for the Inc yet, so if I were you I'd go with the Body Glove.

-Mike

mstabile

Reaction score
Body Glove = Good

What is the better case for an Incredible (standard battery)? My local VZW shop sells the Body Glove case and I would get a 22% discount. I've read some good things about the Seidio case and I have no idea when Otterbox will release theirs for sale.

So, what do you all think? Body Glove or Seidio?

As soon as I received my incredible in April I sent away for the body glove. Other than a slight difficulty touching anything along the extreme right or left edges of the screen, the case feels good in my hand, stays on well, and provides very good protection. I recommend putting on a screen protector first. I've used silicon cases in the past on other smartphones, and they've worked well, but the body glove has more advantages. Lastly, the case doesn't fall open easily (when bumped or dropped) yet is easy to open.

You have to take the case off when attaching it to a desk cradle, but it only takes a few seconds to pop the case off or put it back on. After using for three months now, I can say that I definitely got my money's worth.