Droid Case comparison: Naked Droid, Seidio Case and Body Glove. *PICS*

pigpen

Reaction score
I ordered the Seidio case this morning with the protective shield. Right now i have the body glove. I can't wait to get it.

superdesi

Reaction score
thanks for the pics i think im set now on seido. Rommz can you give your official review on the case?

Android2

Reaction score
Not a fair comparison, the body glove was made to accomodate a clip/stand, LOL!
It certainly is bulkier with the body glove and the phone is a bit on the heavy side to begin with.

BrooklynDROID

Reaction score
Nice comparo!

I would love to see the Verizon Shell/Holster combo in all this. It seems to fit somewhere between the Seidio & BG, but more toward the Seidio.

IMO, naked Droid is the best in the hand, but I love the protection the Shell Combo gives.

HeroNova

Reaction score
Nice comparo!

I would love to see the Verizon Shell/Holster combo in all this. It seems to fit somewhere between the Seidio & BG, but more toward the Seidio.

IMO, naked Droid is the best in the hand, but I love the protection the Shell Combo gives.

I think I'm going to have to check out the shell/holster combo. I like my droid naked but I'm starting to think I can use extra protection. The shell/holster combo and the seidio one look to be the best so far.

superdesi

Reaction score
Nice comparo!

I think I'm going to have to check out the shell/holster combo. I like my droid naked but I'm starting to think I can use extra protection. The shell/holster combo and the seidio one look to be the best so far.

I've read on other threads that the VZW shell/holsters they are selling on ebay have actually been recalled because thats a piece that sticks out enough to scratch/peel keyboard stickers. Thats why they are going so cheap on ebay. I would stay away from it and wait for VZW to get in the new kind before buying.

imiller913

Reaction score
Thanks for the comparison I had the shell holster combo from Vzw but didn't like the feel. I was thinking of getting the seidio case holster combo but I still don't know. LOL but pics helped a lot thanks again.

austinnadz

Reaction score
Anyone know that if my phone has the zagg shield on it already, and my paranoia from bumping it around, would my droid fit in the seido case if my phone has invisishield on it?

Rek84

Reaction score
Removing the Body Glove

I just got my Droid, and have the Body Glove. I am concerned because it snaps on VERY tight, and I don't see any way to remove it. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to take off the Body Glove if I ever need to do it, and maybe discuss the proper way to remove it? It looks like it's on there to stay, which worries me.

Lacilie

Reaction score
I went into the Verizon store the day those cases showed up on Ebay, and was told that yes the Shell/holster combos were recalled. They had the new ones without the tab in store and I picked one up for both me and my husbands droids. So far they're working great, no issues with it popping off or catching. Also the back comes off super easy to set it into my multimedia dock.