Droid Case comparison: Naked Droid, Seidio Case and Body Glove. *PICS*

cgarnes

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the photos! Personally, I love my Droid naked, it's so much easier to carry in my pocket, but, I have extremely dry skin, and I was afraid it would slip out of my hands, so I opted to buy the Body Glove. That skin is on there to stay (I had been considering buying the docking station, but I won't, not now. The Body Glove is too much of a hassle to put on and take off.

I considered buying the Droid hardcover stock case, which is carried in the Verizon stores, but it was just pretty. That case isn't going to do the job if the phone were to get dropped (nothing will save a hard drop), but I do like the Body Glove because it offers more protection (it has a suede-velvet-like lining on the inside of the case).

I guess I chose function over form.

hennx45

Reaction score
I had the body glove and the innocase at the same time, to compare them, and I was very disappointed by the seidio. While it is very smooth and less bulky, it feels like the same cheap material that you can get on amazon for $ .99. The body glove feels much more secure and there is grip so you are not as likely to drop it. Also the body glove has the belt clip as an added bonus.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I had the body glove and the innocase at the same time, to compare them, and I was very disappointed by the seidio. While it is very smooth and less bulky, it feels like the same cheap material that you can get on amazon for $ .99. The body glove feels much more secure and there is grip so you are not as likely to drop it. Also the body glove has the belt clip as an added bonus.

To some we like the Seidio more because it DOESNT have the belt clip option. I like the clean sleek look of Seidio without that huge hole in the back if you aren't using a belt clip. Thats why Seidio offers a holster to fit their cases in leather and a spring clip.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Looks like from the pics that the Seido case is slimmer than the bodyglove? I really like that slimmer case in the pictures, but still carry it naked.:icon_ banana:
Just wondering how your phone has held up naked? I have had mine for 2 weeks and am usually pretty careful with my phones. I bought the otterbox but the extra bulk irks me. Is your phone still in good shape? Thanks