IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

Last edited:

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great pictures! I wish I wasn't so indecisive because I now have the Body Glove, the Version shell/holster combo, and the Seidio case/holster combo.

raven1911

Reaction score
Looks like from the pics that the Seido case is slimmer than the bodyglove? I really like that slimmer case in the pictures, but still carry it naked.:icon_ banana:

texasPI

Reaction score
I too like mine naked but thanks for going through the trouble and effort of putting this together. I've been contemplating getting a case but don't want too much bulk.

myriad46

Reaction score
I just got my Seidio Sping Clip Holster. This is for the naked phone, NOT to be used with their innocase skins.

I had this same holster for my tilt and loved it. This one is essentially the same. Not as hip hugging as it could be, but not bad. That's really a trade off for having the clip not destroy your phone over time. Very good quality. Strong, yet usable clip. Rubberized finish and felt lined.

The only small con I can come up with is that I wear it on my right hip. The phone sits face-in, meaning that looking at my hip from the top the USB port it facing forward. To allow access to the 3.5mm jack while the droid is in the holster, the spring clip is slightly forward from being in the middle of the phone. At least my technique for removing the phone, was a little awkward at first, as there is not much phone in that corner to catch when you eject the phone. I think this would be a non-issue if it was on my left hip.

Certainly this is a small thing that I will get used to and am very happy with the holster.

s-one

Reaction score
hey thanks for sharing op. is the seidio one slippery or is it rubberized so it grips?

OP
RoMMz

RoMMz

Reaction score
hey thanks for sharing op. is the seidio one slippery or is it rubberized so it grips?

It feels like rubber, but the material is slippery because of it's smoothness.

segen77

Reaction score

It feels like rubber, but the material is slippery because of it's smoothness.

Great review. So are you able to put the phone in the front pocket of slacks or jeans and pull it out without it grabbing the pocket and turning it inside out or does the rubber feel grab your pocket?

DroidFan

Reaction score
Awesome comparison!!! I have the snap on case from VZW that I bought on the first day, but I hate the extra bulk... I've been thinking about the Seidio case... your pix just sold me!! Thanks so much!!!