Seidio 2600mAh extended battery

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Hello All,
Thank you all for your support! Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure!

BACY26MTDD-BK-2.jpg

BACY26MTDD-BK-3.jpg

BACY26MTDD-BK-4.jpg

BACY26MTDD-BK-5.jpg

BACY26MTDD-BK-6.jpg

windstrings

Reaction score

Laurence5905

Reaction score
Obviously, that's not the slim one... And if I'm reading that correctly it says 1750 mAh, yes? That means only 25% more battery life, and it sticks out almost a full centimetre? Ouch...

Can you fit that 1750 mAh power into a slim package that will fit into the original space? That I might be interested in, if it weren't too horribly expensive...

windstrings

Reaction score
Obviously, that's not the slim one... And if I'm reading that correctly it says 1750 mAh, yes? That means only 25% more battery life, and it sticks out almost a full centimetre? Ouch...

Can you fit that 1750 mAh power into a slim package that will fit into the original space? That I might be interested in, if it weren't too horribly expensive...

Yep.. your right.. thats what I'm reading too.. thats only 25% more juice.. surely thats not right.. that would mean the existing battery space would be totally wasted......does the bigger battery overly the existing battery compartment and leave it empty?.. that would be a bit wasteful and inefficient?

Why can't they make a little harness that combines the two and use both in parallel?

Then we would be talking 1750 + 1400 = 3150mah... thats 2.25 times the juice!

mbeatle

Reaction score
Looks like they posted pics of the extended slim 1750mah battery instead of the actual 2600mah battery. See the first pic.

Laurence5905

Reaction score
that would mean the existing battery space would be totally wasted......does the bigger battery overly the existing battery compartment and leave it empty?.. that would be a bit wasteful and inefficient?

Well, it's a bit hard to tell how thick the battery is there -- just the cover is shown from the side where you can tell how thick it is. I'd imagine the battery is thick enough to take up the entire existing space, plus the extra space provided by the bigger cover... Judging by my past experience with extended-life batteries, that's usually the way it goes...

I was just confused, because the title of this thread is 2600 mAh battery, and yet the pic shows a 1750 mAh battery... Something's not right here...

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty ugly hump.

Why not sling a big car battery to your back - that way it will last forever. (not your back)

Yep.. your right.. thats what I'm reading too.. thats only 25% more juice.. surely thats not right.. that would mean the existing battery space would be totally wasted......does the bigger battery overly the existing battery compartment and leave it empty?.. that would be a bit wasteful and inefficient?

Why can't they make a little harness that combines the two and use both in parallel?

Then we would be talking 1750 + 1400 = 3150mah... thats 2.25 times the juice!

Laurence5905

Reaction score
The more I look at that battery cover, the more I'm reminded of those cheap, plastic fake hood-scoops that you saw the rednecks putting on their cars in the late '70s and early '80s...

Ugly...

I do hope they offer a slim battery so I don't have to have that ugly hood-scoop on the back of my beautiful Droid.

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
The first pic is probably just a size comparison between the "regular" (really a slim extra life battery) and the super battery.

I agree, it's kinda ugly, but it's certainly better than the extended batteries on my old, old phones.

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Hello All,
Thank you for your support and rather keen eyes! We have noticed the the error and have corrected it. The battery is in fact a 2600mAh battery instead of the 1750mAh. The included battery door adds no more than 0.9cm (or 0.35in) in thickness. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Regards,