1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SD is unavailable?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by Jon_32, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Jon_32

Jon_32 New Member

This is my first post and I really appreciate anyone helping me. I always found this forum helpful. I don't exactly have a Samsung Galaxy S3, I have a Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0. I just bought the galaxy player a couple weeks ago and only has an 8 gb storage. So i ordered a Samsung 32 gb Micro SD card. At first, the player was reading the card and I never mounted it (I'm stupid). And now, the card is not even working. It refuses to be read, the total memory says unavailable and mounting and formatting it won't work because they're in grey. The card won't even work on my PC either. I've tried turning off and on my player with or without the SD card. Nothing is working... I really don't want to buy another SD card. This one is brand new. Anyone know why its not working and maybe know how to fix this?

Thanks!
  2. CBMGGM

CBMGGM New Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
Search tags for this page
galaxy player 4.2 wont mount sd
how to fix unavailable sd card in thunderbolt
samsung galaxy player 4.2 sd won't mount
samsung galaxy player sd card unavailable?
samsung galaxy player won't mount sd card droid
samsung galaxy s2 micro sd says unavailable
samsung galaxy s720c sd unavailable

samsung galaxy sd card unavailable

samsung sd card unavailable

sd card unavailable

sd card unavailable samsung

sd card wont mount, galaxy player 5.0

sd unavaiable

sd unavailable

why sd card unavailable on samsung adavance