1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Return to Stock help!

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by n0useforaname, Feb 23, 2012.

1. n0useforaname

n0useforaname New Member

Ok, I apologize for my ignorance, but I am trying to help a friend get her phone back to stock. Weirdly enough she was at a friends, someone STOLE the phone... rooted it, took the SD card, and threw it in the back of a truck bed.. Well it worked for a week and she thought whatever, and now when you turn it on the samsung logo freaks out and goes nuts and never boots. I've tried downloading a new ROM and putting it to the SD card as update.zip but I keep getting a (Status 7) error everytime. It's a Samsung Galaxy S.... Model: SCH-1500V.... running CwM Voodoo Lagfix Recovery v2.5.1.x .... I really don't know jack about these phones but can anyone just tell me how to get it back to stock? Or working? Even a ROM that would work? I've been out of the android game for a year now, so I'm rusty here. Thanx!
  2. atreyu381

atreyu381 Theme Developer Theme Developer

I would try posting this to the galaxy s forums. Someone may be able to give you a stock image or the sbf/fxz file to flash. I do not know anything about the galaxy s. Sorry

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

samsung galaxy s cwm voodoo lagfix recovery v2.5.1.x

will downloading verizon update return s4 to stock