Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

tkoehler

Reaction score
Less than 24 hours, and I upgraded to 0.6 of JRummy's CyanMod Remix. I'm really liking this setup... and how the Beautiful Widgets weather sun/clouds fit in with the wallpaper. :p I think I'm addicted, guys...

Oh, and I switched from Helix (1) to plain launcher home because it seems smoother and also more stable.

jrummy-1.jpg

Very cool looking.....I am to much of a NOOB/NEWBIE to root my phone, since i have to use it everyday...but I really enjoy seeing all the creative stuff you guys and gals do!!! Keep up the great work! :icon_ rocker:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very cool looking.....I am to much of a NOOB/NEWBIE to root my phone, since i have to use it everyday...but I really enjoy seeing all the creative stuff you guys and gals do!!! Keep up the great work! :icon_ rocker:

Noob or no, root or stock, there's so much you can do to customize your phone. With different home replacements that don't require root, the choices are almost limitless.

tkoehler

Reaction score

Noob or no, root or stock, there's so much you can do to customize your phone. With different home replacements that don't require root, the choices are almost limitless.

Well i have done a few like added Helix and Beautiful Widgets...love having the extra screens to work with and being able to customize it...i wish the Helix could do screenshots...should have taken them before i switched from Home++....is there any programs for non-rooted, which i can change up the icons?

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Well i have done a few like added Helix and Beautiful Widgets...love having the extra screens to work with and being able to customize it...i wish the Helix could do screenshots...should have taken them before i switched from Home++....is there any programs for non-rooted, which i can change up the icons?
bettercut allows you to change the icons on your droid

tkoehler

Reaction score

ill try that BetterCut and see how that works...thanks

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yes bettercut. It allows you to change the icon for any desktop APP shortcut without actually changing the icon itself.

tkoehler

Reaction score

Yes bettercut. It allows you to change the icon for any desktop APP shortcut without actually changing the icon itself.

Well i decided to break open the piggy bank and buy it....pretty cool....some icons dont match exactly, but i know what they mean....thanks for the tip!!

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score

Well i decided to break open the piggy bank and buy it....pretty cool....some icons dont match exactly, but i know what they mean....thanks for the tip!!
cool. Now, if you want, you can make your own icons and use them. That's what I did.