Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

lovekmats

Reaction score
Running at a cool 27 degrees :)

Not running anyone's ROM persay, just my own concoction with various tweaks and a totally awesome kernel.

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

I'm assuming you used xUltimate to get the old lockscreen back.. Am I completely blind, cause in Advanced Options I only see the old lockscreen with vibrate, and I just want the old lockscreen back :( I have the most recent version

psygkosis

Reaction score
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. I followed those same exact instructions and it worked like a charm.

Load up your backup from Nandroid.

Maybe head over to the Themes or hacking help section if you get stuck.

Not sure why it didn't work for you.

psygkosis

Reaction score
Okay, ive done exacly as you said aqnd now the phone seems ti be stuck at the Motorolla sign...grrreeeaaattt.

Edit: I was a smart boy and Had a sprecovery backup of my rom so my phones working again.. But now im back to square one. i have to do all that **** again Making icons, getting my apps and widgets....son of a *****!

Glad you got it going again. I hate having to re-set everything up like that too. Make a fresh backup using advanced nandroid backup after you get it back to how you had it so you won't have to go through this again if things go screwy a 2nd time.

cool username

Reaction score
mine again. i can't find a calendar widget that i like for free. i had android agenda and its annoying to add events so i've deleted it (twice now lol). and i'll probably delete this fml widget too, this one is too big and the next size down is too small. i like to keep it simple/clean and i think this background is almost too busy for me.. i'm really picky i change the whole thing almost everyday. anyways here it is... any suggestions? i'm still pretty new to this :)

d3e7fbe721.jpg

ps does anyone know any other better facebook apps? i've seen people say Bloo is "the best" but i'm not satisfied. i usually click "full site" on the browser but every time i press home it brings me back to the touch site.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Broski, I looked EVERYWERE for that and couldnt find a damned thing lol so i gave up.. Did you know how to do that?

Edit: and How did you change your phones font like that? Ive been trying to figure out those two things for days now
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/android-roms/21781-bugless-beast-7-5-a-4.html#post217155

follow my instructions to skin your facebook.

-=Jason=-
Woot F*ing Woot since metamorph was not working for me to morph my facebook I had to get smart and think of another way.
I pulled com.facebook.katana.apk off the droid renamed it to facebook.apk and moved it to /system/app/facebook.apk still no go Metamorph wanted nothing to do with it and told me the file did not exist when in fact it did.
so I downloaded smoked glass V2.0 copied the images from the facebook folder and pasted them into the facebook.apk I then pushed the file back to my droid via terminal and droidroothelper

here is the facebook.apk for smoked glass thanks Adamz for the theme.
AllDroid - View topic - [Theme] Smoked Glass *Updated 02/08*

Code:
download the .apk.zip and put in the root of your sdcard and  remove .zip from the file name

Using terminal only
open terminal type 
su
mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system 
busybox cp -R /sdcard/Facebook.apk /system/app 
mount -o ro,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system
sync
reboot

If Usind Droid Roothelper and Terminal
open DRH and mount mtdblock4
open terminal and type
su
busybox cp -R /sdcard/Facebook.apk /system/app
sync
open DRH and unmount mtdblock4
reboot phone
i have attached the facebook and pandora apks just push them to your phone /system/app
attachment.php

EDIT: I have added the updated Pandora.apk.zip to included the SMOKED Glass landscape background
make sure to rename the file using a Capital letter example Facebook.apk and Pandora.apk

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey dick.fickling......those pics are nice.........

I like the way you got that setup...

And also, sorry if I missed this somewhere, but what is that battery widget you're using??

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Running at a cool 27 degrees :)

Not running anyone's ROM persay, just my own concoction with various tweaks and a totally awesome kernel.

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

I'm assuming you used xUltimate to get the old lockscreen back.. Am I completely blind, cause in Advanced Options I only see the old lockscreen with vibrate, and I just want the old lockscreen back :( I have the most recent version

What you see is the old lockscreen with vibrate, and yes, I used xUltimate :)

liquidzoo

Reaction score