Screen Protector

TONYG2388

Reaction score
What brand screen protector is everyone going with?
I would like to go with one that doesn't require water to put on.
Any suggestions?

ridaz650

Reaction score
i currently have one from boxwave.com works good so far. i used sgpstore.com protectors on my previous phone(s) & they worked very good as well. difference between the two? boxwave is more expensive & u get 1 instead of 2. tho the boxwave is thicker then the sgp protectors; both are good.

Last edited:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting the Invisible Shield from Zagg.

OP
TONYG2388

TONYG2388

Reaction score
i currently have one from boxwave.com works good so far. i used sgpstore.com protectors on my previous phone(s) & they worked very good as well. difference between the two? boxwave is more expensive & u get 1 instead of 2. tho the boxwave is thicker then the sgp protectors; both are good.

so it just sticks on? no water or liquid to apply like best skin ever correct?

ridaz650

Reaction score

so it just sticks on? no water or liquid to apply like best skin ever correct?

correct. just align, peel n stick. if there's any air bubbles; both come w/ a card to squeegee them out.

eversonsc

Reaction score
I used to have one for my iPhone that I loved. It was a glare resistant one that had a rough feel to it instead of smooth. Are those kind out yet for the droid??? If so where are they?

ronimous

Reaction score

Don't. I've had two and removed both. Too difficult to apply, and leaves marks and snags from attempted bubble removal.

I'm going without a screen protector.

Jerk

Reaction score
I used bestskinsever.com skin on all my blackberrys and on my droid. Love them!

ridaz650

Reaction score
I used to have one for my iPhone that I loved. It was a glare resistant one that had a rough feel to it instead of smooth. Are those kind out yet for the droid??? If so where are they?

both companies i linked on my post carry the anti-glare as well as a crystal protector.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

Don't. I've had two and removed both. Too difficult to apply, and leaves marks and snags from attempted bubble removal.

I'm going without a screen protector.

I should've listened to you. Wasted the money. Couldn't get it on without hair or dust going under. When it flipped out of my hands and landed on the floor, I knew that was it. :angry:

elgordo123

Reaction score
Just go to Walmart and pickup a box of write right. They are cheap, easy to trim and apply and doesn't affect my touchscreen at all.