Screen Problem (Not the big one)

xmichiganfanx

Reaction score
I put on the ZAGG full body cover last night and I let it sit and everything. Now looking at my phone I notice tiny little thread like imperfections in the screen. They are off color from the screen itself (like how liquid would look on a screen). Well there are a bunch, nothing that if you looked you would see right awat but at the right angle and with the right backgrund they are easy to see. Now could this be because I put te ZAGG screen on incorrectly? I followed the instructions correctly and I thought I was good but maybe not. Or is this the actual screen that is messed up and I need a new one?

I would remoe the screen cover to check but I don't know if I'd be able to put it back on. Help me please...

ffej89

Reaction score
When i put the zagg on my phone it took about a week for all the little blemishes to fade

OP
X

xmichiganfanx

Reaction score
When i put the zagg on my phone it took about a week for all the little blemishes to fade

What did the blemishes look like? I mean these don't look like bubbles or anything, they look like lines on the screen.

Arrpee

Reaction score
I just put a zagg screen protector on my DX and i had that same issue. I let the phone sit for about 5 hours. They were still there and they drove me insane (i hate little things like that) so i took the screen protector off, and they were gone. However i wouldnt have probably done that if i didnt get the screen protector for free from a friend.

OP
X

xmichiganfanx

Reaction score
I just put a zagg screen protector on my DX and i had that same issue. I let the phone sit for about 5 hours. They were still there and they drove me insane (i hate little things like that) so i took the screen protector off, and they were gone. However i wouldnt have probably done that if i didnt get the screen protector for free from a friend.

Damn, so what you're saying is I f'd up installation. Well I could try to put the original screen back on when I am done, I don't really want to buy another.

Arrpee

Reaction score
Yeah those little lines are from the screen protector not the actual screen. However if you have patience and can stare at those lines (i know how it is) id say give it a couple days since you paid for it might as well wait it out to see if they go away. I myself just couldnt handle it, and i liked the way the actual screen felt compared to the screen protector

OP
X

xmichiganfanx

Reaction score
How well will the actual screen handle as far as scrapes? Obviously not as well as with the ZAGG I know

Arrpee

Reaction score
Hmm im not sure. Ive had my phone since the day it came out and its still prestine. However its still early lol. Im going to go with a different screen protector. Probably one of those crystal clear ones that they're talking about in other threads. But give yours a couple days and lemme know if they're still there please.

OP
X

xmichiganfanx

Reaction score
Well I looked around and found out it is too late to remove and re apply the plastic. I am gonna send a complaint to the company and see if I can get another screen to try to put on. I am also gonna by a case in the mean time though.

OP
X

xmichiganfanx

Reaction score
No its still on. I am gonn buy a case tomorrow and I just sent an email to ZAGG asking for anothe. If I get another I'll remove it and try again. If not I'll have to either deal with it or I am gonna buy one of those crystal clear ones I've read about on here.

Not sure wht case to get though. There are some nice looking ones online and I hope I can find them at Best Buy.