Screen Protector....Yes

rohmbd

Reaction score
Glad I put on a Zagg. The Zagg doesnt cover the entire screen. There is a cutout in the top right corner for the ear speaker, front camera, and various sensors. Upon examination I can see a few hairline scratches in that area. I thought that I was being careful, who knows what the rest of my screen would look like if I didnt have the zagg installed.

kimintenn

Reaction score
Glad I put on a Zagg. The Zagg doesnt cover the entire screen. There is a cutout in the top right corner for the ear speaker, front camera, and various sensors. Upon examination I can see a few hairline scratches in that area. I thought that I was being careful, who knows what the rest of my screen would look like if I didnt have the zagg installed.
I had a post a few days back about those hairline scratches... I have the same thing. Not on the viewing part of the screen but on the black part near the 3 virtual buttons. THey're only noticeable if tilted a certain way in bright light, but definitely scratched.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I went with the Steinheil Ultra Oleophobic and couldn't be happier with it. I tried the Zagg once and was extremely unhappy with it so I ripped it off within a few days and never went back to it, this was on my OG Droid