Glass Screen Protectors?

thehirsches

Reaction score
I've read a bunch of the threads on "to use or not use screen protectors" and have decided not to temp Murphy's Law so am looking for a good screen protector.

That said, I am not familiar with "Glass" screen protectors. I know they are super pricey, but coming from a Zagg that kept my bionic safe through MANY drops as well as free replacements, I have no issue paying for a good one.
I do use my S pen at times so do not want creases that are reported in cheap covers.

I'd go with Zagg again, but am interested in what the Glass technology has to offer since Zagg's glass has not been released yet.

Amazon has a couple of companies with high ratings, so I'd like some opinions.

Thank you.

KaChow

Reaction score
If your considering Tempered Glass I would recommend this one from iLoome it is nearly half the price of the one from Spigen and it is the same exact build, quality and everything else. I have it on my Note3 and I've had since late October, no scratches, no bubbles, no problems it is fantastic. Itis only $25 and free shipping vs $39 I think Spigen goes for or something like that.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I finally made the jump to a tempered glass screen protector just a few short weeks ago, best purchase ever. I've used screen protectors from just about every company and none of them ever really felt like glass. Found the Tech Armor Ballistic glass on sale for $17 including shipping+tax and I couldn't be happier. I have it for the s4, but I'm looking over at Amazon for Note 3 one and they're going for probably the same price including shipping and tax over at their site.

I am never going back to a traditional screen protector.

Christobal

Reaction score
I bought a cheap one one ebay right after I got my Note 3 and I LOVE it. That and a thin bumper case gives me complete confidence without any bulk.

c