Samsung Will Offer Developer Edition Galaxy S III with Unlockable Bootloader

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
So when does it become available? I want one now:)

The day before the apocalypse... jk. I don't think a date has been announced yet. I don't even think there's speculation this early after the announcement.

ricky0702

Reaction score
Should it really come to this? Why does Samsung need to provide a "different" phone for their customers. How would a customer know whether or not he/she is getting a device that has an unlockable bootloader?

blacore

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the battery life is on the Galaxy S III with Unlockable Bootloader?

blacore

Reaction score
...Might want to ask about a release date first! (dont think anyone knows that either tho)

Lol, Sorry didn't know it wasn't out yet.

skennelly

Reaction score
How would a customer know whether or not he/she is getting a device that has an unlockable bootloader?

Because one is purchased directly from samsung for $600 and the other is purchased from Verizon for $200. It's a dead give away.

*Sent from my Galaxy to yours through tapatalk

meaker

Reaction score
How much will this phone help you if the most of the Verizon people will be on lock phones? Most of the dev on Verizon might be on lock phones too. I wan this phone but with all the works around with getting custom roms on the lock one, I might just get it from Verizon.