Samsung Officially Unveils Galaxy Note 3 Phablet/Smartphone

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Okay....ready for VZW to announce its release date so I can buy it!!

I would like to see more colored backs :) not sure which one I will go with since the back is different than I expected...

Yeah you can expect vzw to announce in november to be released in early December.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Yeah you can expect vzw to announce in november to be released in early December.

NO.....I dont want it theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! I want it noooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!:sad-b::sad-b::sad-b::crying::crying::crying:

4 more hours of actual usage is pretty interesting. 40% more......I just dont know what to say to that! Bold face lie, or just awesomeness! we will find out!

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Here's another video hands on

[video=youtube;jvK8CS7atDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvK8CS7atDY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

N2 tap'd HD

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any news on which model gets the 4k? Got this weird feeling that it's not going to be the one the US gets.

bigdad63

Reaction score
Looks like no low light shooting fix from the S4 camera and a single rear facing speaker - no thanks
Edit-The plot thickens, on second glance, I don't think I see a speaker on the back. Where is it /are they?

Last edited:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
NO.....I dont want it theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! I want it noooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!:sad-b::sad-b::sad-b::crying::crying::crying:

4 more hours of actual usage is pretty interesting. 40% more......I just dont know what to say to that! Bold face lie, or just awesomeness! we will find out!

If you recall one of the major touting points of Android 4.3 is the supposed dramatic increase in battery life. Fact is I haven't noticed any increase of battery life on my Nexus7 with 4.3 vs when it was 4.2 so I'm agreeing with the skepticism. Maybe the number of LTE radios will help?

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Looks like no low light shooting fix from the S4 camera and a single rear facing speaker - no thanks
Edit-The plot thickens, on second glance, I don't think I see a speaker on the back. Where is it /are they?

speaker is on the bottom.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Here's another video hands on

[video=youtube;jvK8CS7atDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvK8CS7atDY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

N2 tap'd HD

I like the case with the see thru window :)...

bigdad63

Reaction score
I think I might be able to overlook the camera issue if I can get good clear sound at a low /moderate volume setting while using our viewing the screen. Might be back in the game.

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
..not surprised...same old sammy. Boring..turning into another Apple..They need to start doing some changes with TouchWiz because honestly Sense 5 is demolishing the rest of the OEM skins.