Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Note 2 Bezels Compared Side-by-Side

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-note-3-vs-galaxy-note-2-bezel-battle-1.jpg

We have a new pic of what is supposedly the bezel for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This time, however, it is accompanied by a bezel from its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. By comparing the two side-by-side, we can see that the new GNote 3 will not only have nearly non-existent display bezels on the sides, it will also have a slightly taller display, even though the outer casing hasn't really changed in size.

This obviously confirms the previous rumor that the GNote3 will have a 5.7-inch display versus the GNote2's 5.5-inch panel. We are only about a week away before we see the official unveiling of this next-gen Samsung phablet at IFA. On September 4th we will finally get to see if these leaked pics were accurate. Who else is really excited about this device?

Source: AndroidAuthority

droidxd00d

Reaction score
I kinda don't like the more squared off corners of the note 3. I think the rounded corners make my note 2 fell better in the hand. But I will have to play with one before I can tell.

newbroot83

Reaction score
I think I may have to have one :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

NOVICE

Reaction score
Might seem like a minor issue, but to me the rounded edges of the Note 2 are a big deal.

I expect I'll have to physically interact with the Note 3 before ordering. Didn't think that would be necessary.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Cannot wait for the announcement day and then the release day!

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Looks like a winner! I was hoping they wouldnt make it bigger! Looks to be almost the same size. I cant wait to hear the full specs for this!! This will be the only phone im going to be willing to pay full retail for(as long as its unlockable). If this comes to Verizon and its locked up tight just because of Verizon. I'll eat the cancellation fee, and move else where and buy it subsidized. If I hear anything about a dev edition coming out before I buy it, ill wait for that. I dont forsee a Google edition coming out. This phone pretty much NEEDS touchwiz to be worth it.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks like a winner! I was hoping they wouldnt make it bigger! Looks to be almost the same size. I cant wait to hear the full specs for this!! This will be the only phone im going to be willing to pay full retail for(as long as its unlockable). If this comes to Verizon and its locked up tight just because of Verizon. I'll eat the cancellation fee, and move else where and buy it subsidized. If I hear anything about a dev edition coming out before I buy it, ill wait for that. I dont forsee a Google edition coming out. This phone pretty much NEEDS touchwiz to be worth it.
I think you better be prepared for the Verizon's version to be locked.I hope it's not so you can keep your unlimited data.

Sent from my HTC One rockin Jelly Jelly Bean 4.2.1

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just read up on a phone that can compete with the Note 3.Check these specs out:4"screen,512mb of RAM,4GB of storage,5meg rear cam,0.3 ff cam,13 days standby(eat your heart out Note 3)4.0 ICS.Introducing the Jitter Bugg 2.My next IPhone/Note3/N5/SG4 and HTC One killer.Dont hate just congratulate.lol!!!!

Sent from my HTC One rockin Jelly Bean 4.1.2

newbroot83

Reaction score
I just read up on a phone that can compete with the Note 3.Check these specs out:4"screen,512mb of RAM,4GB of storage,5meg rear cam,0.3 ff cam,13 days standby(eat your heart out Note 3)4.0 ICS.Introducing the Jitter Bugg 2.My next IPhone/Note3/N5/SG4 and HTC One killer.Dont hate just congratulate.lol!!!!

Sent from my HTC One rockin Jelly Bean 4.1.2

Wow. Rofl and wow.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

The Note 2 was locked up when it came out and it was unlocked by the pros over at xda. Give it a bit of time before you jump! And if you do decide to jump, sell your unlimited account. It's worth about $200 in your pocket and then no etf!