1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung Galaxy S III

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by btc1951, Nov 19, 2012.

1. btc1951

btc1951 New Member

I just upgrated to a Samsung Galaxy S III yesterday from a Droid Bionic, so I'm still getting used to it. Unfortunately I don't think the battery life is going to be much better, if any,
    even though the sales person said it would. My biggest question right now is how to work with Contacts. I want to rearrange the order of the information displayed within each
    contact. For instance, is there a way to list the cellphone number first, followed by other phone numbers? Right now it defaults to listing the home number first, followed by other
    numbers. And some of my contacts have personal and work email addresses. I would like to be able to display a certain one on top. Once they are listed, I can't figure out how to rearrange them. Any thoughts on this?
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You might have to check out 3rd party contact apps to achieve what you want...Go Contacts, CoolTek (I think)...are some possibilities...
  3. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums!! Definitely check out STG's suggestions and let us know how you make out :)
  4. SFGate

SFGate Banned

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus