Samsung Galaxy S III Review Compilation

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Oh yes, I remember the twitter conversations! You and I seemed to have the only bad units early on... lol. The Gnex did improve quite a bit with 4.0.4, and the GS3 is starting on 4.0.4, but who knows. Hard to compare two completely different types of networks as well.

The One S is on TMO right???

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol... so evidently in setting up my GS3 this morning, I went over my data and am now being throttled... so give me a few to temporarily bump up my plan, and $100 says things greatly improve...

*facepalm*

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I picked up the T-Mobile version this morning. So far so good - but the reception/data connection in my building is pretty bad compared to my One S. This isn't LTE either, just regular "4G" (HSPA/HSPA+). Other than that, which it's very early to make any judgments on, it's absolutely awesome. I was afraid it would feel too big, but it doesn't, somehow...

lol... so evidently in setting up my GS3 this morning, I went over my data and am now being throttled... so give me a few to temporarily bump up my plan, and $100 says things greatly improve...

*facepalm*

So... yeah... all is good now. :blink:

:rating01: for me...