Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

GS3USCarriers.png

If you head on over to the Samsung Galaxy S III Sign-Up page, you'll be able to select from 7 different US Carriers including Metro PCS. It could very well be the first superphone they get their hands on.

Great to see Samsung spreading the love! :cool:

Source: S3Forums.com via Samsung Sign-Up Page

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I want i want i want i want

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
metro pcs ? I guess. but for those interested if its coming to vzw there is another hint.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I cannot wait for the GS4.

champaned_out

Reaction score
lol MetroPCS really? how many units can they expect to sell on that carrier since customers need to buy it at full retail price... unless that specific phone will be seriously dumbed down and cheaper

npro1464

Reaction score
lol MetroPCS really? how many units can they expect to sell on that carrier since customers need to buy it at full retail price... unless that specific phone will be seriously dumbed down and cheaper

Maybe they'll just sell the Verizon version then :rofl2:

Seriously, I wonder what it will look like on Verizon. I really hope the US carriers leave the damn phone alone. I like it. I like the physical home button, the blue and white. It looks perfect as it is, there's no reason to make it look silly and slap a big "DROID" name tag on it. I bet when it hits VZ, there will be only a black version offered, the home button will be gonzo and replaced with the old school capacitive buttons, and it will have red accents all over it and be called the "Droid _." Look at what VZ did to the One S, it's indistinguishable from the original.

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe they'll just sell the Verizon version then :rofl2:

Seriously, I wonder what it will look like on Verizon. I really hope the US carriers leave the damn phone alone. I like it. I like the physical home button, the blue and white. It looks perfect as it is, there's no reason to make it look silly and slap a big "DROID" name tag on it. I bet when it hits VZ, there will be only a black version offered, the home button will be gonzo and replaced with the old school capacitive buttons, and it will have red accents all over it and be called the "Droid _." Look at what VZ did to the One S, it's indistinguishable from the original.

The One S came to Verizon??? ;)

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
dgstorm said:
The One S came to Verizon??? ;)

Probably referring to the upcoming Incredible.