Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
And it now has the 32GB internal memory just like the Gnex.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
http://mediacenter.motorola.com/Press-Releases/Verizon-Wireless-and-Motorola-Announce-New-Additions-to-DROID-Family-at-CES-2012-398d.aspx

T
hey done did it. Looks like they only difference they are boasting is a bigger battery and thicker phone.
Yeah, but I guess we all knew it would only a matter of time until they came out with the "next big thing". Moto has to be competitive, so I guess we shouldn't blame them. The only thing that I'd like that the Maxx is going to have is the extra capacity battery...they can keep the rest of the stuff.

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah I don't feel bad, back when the rumors were that it had a better screen I was a little upset. But looks like the same phone but yes a bigger battery, but I can make it a full day with heavy use so that does not mean much for me. Saw on the same link they are making our Razr in purple too. Not sure about that one

Zandar

Reaction score
Wait, let me check my RAZR . . .

Funny, it still functions just like it did before. I thought that it was supposed to suddenly lose functionality or otherwise suck once Moto came out with an improvement.

bullswife98

Reaction score
Wait, let me check my RAZR . . .

Funny, it still functions just like it did before. I thought that it was supposed to suddenly lose functionality or otherwise suck once Moto came out with an improvement.

^ LMAO!!!! ^

Sent from my Updated and Rooted Razr sliced thin! :)

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Yeah I don't feel bad, back when the rumors were that it had a better screen I was a little upset. But looks like the same phone but yes a bigger battery, but I can make it a full day with heavy use so that does not mean much for me. Saw on the same link they are making our Razr in purple too. Not sure about that one
I can go 18-24 hours without a charge so the larger capacity battery is no big deal. Purple...geez...couldn't they come up with a different color...purple???

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
closed....we have a couple threads going currently. One in the news section and other here. Please feel fre to use either of them. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.